Monday, April 23, 2012

Cyprus!

This past weekend I was in Cyprus with my dad. I honestly had little knowledge on Cyprus so I went on this trip with not really knowing what to expect. Cyprus as a whole was a really pretty island with a lot to offer - archaeological sites, beaches, the mountains and lots of little villages. We rented a car (which by the way, turns out in Cyprus you drive on the left side of the road) and would visit a different town each day. On our last day we spent the day at Nissi Beach in Ayia Naya. It had the clearest water I have ever seen, it was beautiful!
On Wednesday we'll be taking a day cruise to Hydra, Aegina and Peros - 3 islands near the coast of Athens. I've heard Hydra is absolutly stunning so I'm really excited to go visit.

Board walk at Lafkara

 Small village in the mountains called Kato Lafkara


 Mosaics at Ancient Kourion


 Kourion


 Aphrodite's birthplace


 At sunset


 Another small village in the mountains named Omodos


 Standing at the port in Ayia Napa


 Dad and I walking to the sand dune at Nissi Beach


 SO CLEAR!!


Beautiful water

No comments:

Post a Comment